Spy shot of Lifan 820 sedan
Lifan company with plenty of energy to chase both the import and export markets with increased ferocity, the company’s compact SUV the X60 is already proving itself to be a popular vehicle and the Lifan 520 is likely to increase sales even further.
In this year Lifan are expected to launch this brand new flagship Lifan 820 sedan which will be powered by either a 1.8L or a 2.0L engine – or probably both.
Chinese media that are running with teh above images are saying they can’t see any cloned design issues but it is more than obvious that Lifan has looked to existing German designs to pull its new flagship car together, from the front you have a hint of Audi and BMW in the side profile and rear but the interior isn’t quite up to German standards as of yet.
Pricing for this new model is thought to be around 80,000RMB to 100,000RMB with a launch expected in the first half of 2014 with a possible unveiling at the Beijing Auto Show – or perhaps the new 520 will steal that place instead.
- 06/2013 - Lifan 530 Launched on the Chinese Car Market in Jun 2013
- 06/2013 - Lifan 330 Will be Launched on Chinese Car Market in Q4 2013
- 11/2012 - Beautiful creatures at the 2012 Guangzhou Auto Show
- 11/2012 - New Lifan 420 SUV will be launched in China
- 11/2012 - Lifan Aim to Expanded to Export 120,000 vehicles per year by 2015.